WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

Trying to live a practical, but compassionate life towards all living creatures (animal, mineral, vegetable, humanable) without being a self-righteous ass.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

cheesy me

Did I mention that the bulk food store down the hill now carries almost all my faves, that I used to have to trek to the Health Tree for? So now I go once every two weeks, and now the staff know me... the shy girl with the super biceps, Little Stephen who used to work at Chapters, and the Lady Whose Been There Forever.

So I buy piroghis at Metro (so hard to get around here, unlike in Edmonton where it's all about the Ukraine Heritage) and eat with my Tofutti sour cream! And I buy Tofutti cream cheese!

And Earth Balance margarine for baking!


And I buy Earth Island cheeeeeeeze!!!!

No comments: